Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police say driver in city crash that injured 3 was drunk, driving after suspension
About 10:03 p.m. Saturday, a Ford Explorer driven by Lacey Lane, 22, of Manchester, drove into a construction zone on Wellington Road and hit a flatbed trailer parked on the side of the road, according to police.
Joshua Shackelford, 24, of Manchester was taken to Elliot Hospital for treatment of injuries described as serious and life-threatening, passenger, Kristina Longley, 21, of Loudon, was treated at the Elliot for serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Lane suffered only minor injuries, police said, and will be charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving after suspension or revocation of her license and reckless conduct. All three charges are felonies.
Police said speed and alcohol may have contributed to the crash.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483