Home » News » Public Safety
Bradford man hurt in ATV mishap in Colebrook
Mike Gadoury, 52, of Bradford, was traveling north on the ATV trail on Corridor 5 when he was thrown from his Polaris Sportsman. He lacerated his face, injured his side and was having difficulty breathing, according to Fish and Game.
His sons, who were with him, transported Gadoury to a road junction and met rescue personnel from Colebrook Fire Department and 45th Parallel EMS. Conservation officers and Colebrook Police Department investigated the accident, reported at 10:19 a.m.
Gadoury was transported from Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital in Colebrook by helicopter to Central Maine Medical Center in Lewiston, Maine, for treatment, authorities said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Teen driver dies after being pulled from icy waters in Londonderry - 8
- Trio escapes Claremont fire after smoke wakes resident - 0
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries in Little Cohas Brook crash - 0
- Tractor-trailer pulls down poles, wires, closing part of Route 28 in Epsom - 0
- Commission honors seven for contributions to state firefighter training - 0
- Lost hikers found safe in Gilsum - 1
- Woman thrown from horse, injured - 0
- Stove ash blamed for Manchester garage fire - 0
- Derry Battalion Chief calls firefighter son a 'hero' for rescuing two boys from Hood Pond - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Franklin man and woman facing charge of attempted prostitution of a minor - 0
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 3
- On being American: A point for reflection - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 0
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 4
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection