Home » News » Public Safety
Bradford man hurt in ATV mishap in Colebrook
Mike Gadoury, 52, of Bradford, was traveling north on the ATV trail on Corridor 5 when he was thrown from his Polaris Sportsman. He lacerated his face, injured his side and was having difficulty breathing, according to Fish and Game.
His sons, who were with him, transported Gadoury to a road junction and met rescue personnel from Colebrook Fire Department and 45th Parallel EMS. Conservation officers and Colebrook Police Department investigated the accident, reported at 10:19 a.m.
Gadoury was transported from Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital in Colebrook by helicopter to Central Maine Medical Center in Lewiston, Maine, for treatment, authorities said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 25
- Extreme skier's handgun found, returned to him - 8
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
Havenstein: 'I'm a pro-choice Republican'
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'