Home » News » Public Safety
Bradford man hurt in ATV mishap in Colebrook
Mike Gadoury, 52, of Bradford, was traveling north on the ATV trail on Corridor 5 when he was thrown from his Polaris Sportsman. He lacerated his face, injured his side and was having difficulty breathing, according to Fish and Game.
His sons, who were with him, transported Gadoury to a road junction and met rescue personnel from Colebrook Fire Department and 45th Parallel EMS. Conservation officers and Colebrook Police Department investigated the accident, reported at 10:19 a.m.
Gadoury was transported from Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital in Colebrook by helicopter to Central Maine Medical Center in Lewiston, Maine, for treatment, authorities said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Alderman, chief have heated exchange over police residency requirements - 25
- Winter heating season means homeowners need to be alert - 0
- Teen driver hospitalized following accident in Rindge - 0
- Neighbor won't be charged in shooting death of Rumney chiropractor - 13
- Despite contract provisions, most Manchester police officers live outside city - 25
- Londonderry response team celebrates 10th anniversary - 0
- Police say to expect more arrests in wake of Keene chaos - 6
- Keene police working to identify rioters, notify other colleges of students' participation - 8
- Bedford woman injured when tree falls on her - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon to care for any potential NH Ebola patients, state announces - 0
- Salem mall renovations on target - 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 3
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 12
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 2
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 1
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 1
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate