Home » News » Public Safety
Bradford man hurt in ATV mishap in Colebrook
Mike Gadoury, 52, of Bradford, was traveling north on the ATV trail on Corridor 5 when he was thrown from his Polaris Sportsman. He lacerated his face, injured his side and was having difficulty breathing, according to Fish and Game.
His sons, who were with him, transported Gadoury to a road junction and met rescue personnel from Colebrook Fire Department and 45th Parallel EMS. Conservation officers and Colebrook Police Department investigated the accident, reported at 10:19 a.m.
Gadoury was transported from Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital in Colebrook by helicopter to Central Maine Medical Center in Lewiston, Maine, for treatment, authorities said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- AG reports progress in search for Hernandez; defends not releasing sensitive information - 0
- Derry police recover stolen box for worn flags - 0
- Chief to Chef: Charlestown veteran chief leaving for food venture - 0
- Fire Marshal's Office didn't condemn school's historic stage - 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Slippery slide makes Monday driving tough - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072