Home » News » Public Safety
Bradford man hurt in ATV mishap in Colebrook
Mike Gadoury, 52, of Bradford, was traveling north on the ATV trail on Corridor 5 when he was thrown from his Polaris Sportsman. He lacerated his face, injured his side and was having difficulty breathing, according to Fish and Game.
His sons, who were with him, transported Gadoury to a road junction and met rescue personnel from Colebrook Fire Department and 45th Parallel EMS. Conservation officers and Colebrook Police Department investigated the accident, reported at 10:19 a.m.
Gadoury was transported from Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital in Colebrook by helicopter to Central Maine Medical Center in Lewiston, Maine, for treatment, authorities said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Fire destroys Keene house, no one injured, but pets missing - 0
- Arbitrator finds Manchester had 'just cause' to fire Coco - 15
- New Hampshire's homeless remembered in Laconia vigil - 0
- Keene fire destroys house, no injuries reported - 0
- State agrees to delete toll booth photos - 5
- Colebrook reaches out after blaze - 0
- Harvard clears all buildings after report of explosives - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072