Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Brother and sister face charges after investigation of fatal motorcycle accident
Kelsey M. Shaughnessy, 21, of 8 Sheerfield Drive, Dover, was arrested on the charge of prohibited sales of alcohol, and Colin P. Shaughnessy, 18, of 44 Bellamy Woods, Dover, was arrested on the charge of hosting an underage alcohol house party.
Police said the charges came after they investigated a fatal crash at 1:30 a.m. Wednesday at the intersection of Middle and Back roads in Dover.
Jarrett Hudson, 18, of Hubbard Road, Dover, was pronounced dead at the scene and his passenger, Carter Moore, 18, of Mallard Lane, Dover, was treated at the scene for minor injuries, police said.
Police said Hudson and other underage individuals had consumed alcohol at a party hosted by Colin Shaughnessy at 44 Bellamy Woods and that Kelsey Shaughnessy had purchased and provided the alcohol to the minors. Both were released on $250 personal recognizance bail and were scheduled to be arraigned at Dover Circuit Court on Oct. 7.
Police said the exact cause of the investigation remains under investigation and at this time no additional charges are expected.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 0
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424