Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Brother and sister face charges after investigation of fatal motorcycle accident
Kelsey M. Shaughnessy, 21, of 8 Sheerfield Drive, Dover, was arrested on the charge of prohibited sales of alcohol, and Colin P. Shaughnessy, 18, of 44 Bellamy Woods, Dover, was arrested on the charge of hosting an underage alcohol house party.
Police said the charges came after they investigated a fatal crash at 1:30 a.m. Wednesday at the intersection of Middle and Back roads in Dover.
Jarrett Hudson, 18, of Hubbard Road, Dover, was pronounced dead at the scene and his passenger, Carter Moore, 18, of Mallard Lane, Dover, was treated at the scene for minor injuries, police said.
Police said Hudson and other underage individuals had consumed alcohol at a party hosted by Colin Shaughnessy at 44 Bellamy Woods and that Kelsey Shaughnessy had purchased and provided the alcohol to the minors. Both were released on $250 personal recognizance bail and were scheduled to be arraigned at Dover Circuit Court on Oct. 7.
Police said the exact cause of the investigation remains under investigation and at this time no additional charges are expected.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Kicking game could play crucial role for UNH - 0
- State settles $24.5M lawsuit to force help for mentally ill - 0
- Groton Wind turbines slated to start turning again shortly - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Hooksett man convicted in fatal boating accident - 0
- Seabrook nuclear power plant discussion continues on concrete degradation - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Ice storm threatens the region
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424