Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Brother and sister face charges after investigation of fatal motorcycle accident
Kelsey M. Shaughnessy, 21, of 8 Sheerfield Drive, Dover, was arrested on the charge of prohibited sales of alcohol, and Colin P. Shaughnessy, 18, of 44 Bellamy Woods, Dover, was arrested on the charge of hosting an underage alcohol house party.
Police said the charges came after they investigated a fatal crash at 1:30 a.m. Wednesday at the intersection of Middle and Back roads in Dover.
Jarrett Hudson, 18, of Hubbard Road, Dover, was pronounced dead at the scene and his passenger, Carter Moore, 18, of Mallard Lane, Dover, was treated at the scene for minor injuries, police said.
Police said Hudson and other underage individuals had consumed alcohol at a party hosted by Colin Shaughnessy at 44 Bellamy Woods and that Kelsey Shaughnessy had purchased and provided the alcohol to the minors. Both were released on $250 personal recognizance bail and were scheduled to be arraigned at Dover Circuit Court on Oct. 7.
Police said the exact cause of the investigation remains under investigation and at this time no additional charges are expected.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incesed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact