Art show delivers color to Nashua
The Greeley Park Art Show is the largest outdoor fine art show in southern New Hampshire, and the only outdoor exhibit with a history that stretches back 60 years.
The show includes both an adult and a student art competition, and has raffles to raise money for annual scholarships awarded to two local high school graduates who plan a career in art.
This year Wyatt, who took advantage of a special "student art" table where kids could pay $10 for a canvas and a pallet of colors, was hard at work on a painting of monsters.
"We are a community arts organization," said Peters. "We want to connect with as many different people as we can."
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.