Home » Sports » College Sports
UNH vs. Maine, times four, starting in 2014
They will double that number the following year.
UNH and Maine are putting together a deal that will have them face off four times in both the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons.
Each season, they will play one Hockey East league game in Durham and one in Orono. They will also play one non-conference game at the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester and one at the Cumberland County Civic Center in Portland, according to an official in the UNH athletics department.
The dates are still being sorted out.
Hockey East teams have traditionally played three league games against each other. That number has been cut back to two this year as the league expands to 11 teams with the addition of Notre Dame. Teams will now play each other twice a year.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dodgers shut out Cardinals in NLCS Game 3 - 0
- Manchester Memorial grad Chris Lambert enters Boston College Hall of Fame - 1
- Finally, Tampa Bay's Sam Fuld gets to meet new son - 0
- Rays blank Indians in wild card game, headed to Boston for ALDS - 0
- Conway’s Locke left off Pirates’ playoff roster - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Playoff roster is Farrell's job - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
Hooksett confident contract to send students to Pinkerton doesn't violate Manchester settlement