Home » Sports » Football » Patriots/NFL
Brady, Patriots answer questions in second preseason game
Brady was in the starting lineup for the New England Patriots' 25-21 preseason win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Foxborough, Mass., and completed 11 of 12 pass attempts for 107 yards before he left the contest following New England's second offensive possession. Backup quarterback Ryan Mallett replaced Brady on New England's first possession in the second quarter.
Tampa Bay got on the scoreboard when Kevin Ogletree caught a 13-yard touchdown pass from Mike Glennon with 5:10 left in the second quarter. Derek Dimke's PAT made it an 11-7 game.
Mallett finished his stint 12-for-20 passing for 137 yards.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats looking for quicker start against Miami - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Bears sink Cowboys in frigid battle - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 2
- Patriots stun Cleveland in another wild comeback - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats need to avoid the drama - 0
- Brady to suspicious Texan: Pats 'just played better' - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not half bad - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0