Home » News » Public Safety
Passenger killed in Fremont ATV accident identified
Compres-Nunez was a passenger aboard an ATV being driven by Yefrey Perez, 23, of Methuen, Mass., when Perez lost control and hit a tree on the right side of the trail about 7:26 p.m., New Hampshire Fish and Game officers said Friday.
Perez and Compres-Nunez were riding with a group of other riders at the time of the collision, which occurred about 100 yards south of South Road.
Medical personnel attempted life savings measures at the scene.
Perez was treated for minor injuries at Exeter Hospital.
Compres-Nunez and Perez both wore helmets, conservation officers said. Alcohol does not appear to be a factor in the collision, which remains under investigation.
Fremont Fire and Rescue, Fremont Police, Exeter Hospital Paramedics, New Hampshire State Police and New Hampshire Fish and Game Conservation Officers responded to the scene of the accident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police ready to make a wardrobe change - 0
- Man, 41, dies after his car hits utility pole by Nashua library - 0
- Two fall about 50 feet from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage - 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- AG reports progress in search for Hernandez; defends not releasing sensitive information - 1
- Chief to Chef: Charlestown veteran chief leaving for food venture - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072