Home » News » Public Safety
Passenger killed in Fremont ATV accident identified
Compres-Nunez was a passenger aboard an ATV being driven by Yefrey Perez, 23, of Methuen, Mass., when Perez lost control and hit a tree on the right side of the trail about 7:26 p.m., New Hampshire Fish and Game officers said Friday.
Perez and Compres-Nunez were riding with a group of other riders at the time of the collision, which occurred about 100 yards south of South Road.
Medical personnel attempted life savings measures at the scene.
Perez was treated for minor injuries at Exeter Hospital.
Compres-Nunez and Perez both wore helmets, conservation officers said. Alcohol does not appear to be a factor in the collision, which remains under investigation.
Fremont Fire and Rescue, Fremont Police, Exeter Hospital Paramedics, New Hampshire State Police and New Hampshire Fish and Game Conservation Officers responded to the scene of the accident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 0
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 0
- After Pinkerton rejection, what's next for Hooksett students? - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve pair of union contracts - 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Nashua must decide on parkway project's bridge aesthetics - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal
Hooksett has five new school board members
A CIA bombshell: Feinstein and the Fourth