Home » News » Public Safety
Passenger killed in Fremont ATV accident identified
Compres-Nunez was a passenger aboard an ATV being driven by Yefrey Perez, 23, of Methuen, Mass., when Perez lost control and hit a tree on the right side of the trail about 7:26 p.m., New Hampshire Fish and Game officers said Friday.
Perez and Compres-Nunez were riding with a group of other riders at the time of the collision, which occurred about 100 yards south of South Road.
Medical personnel attempted life savings measures at the scene.
Perez was treated for minor injuries at Exeter Hospital.
Compres-Nunez and Perez both wore helmets, conservation officers said. Alcohol does not appear to be a factor in the collision, which remains under investigation.
Fremont Fire and Rescue, Fremont Police, Exeter Hospital Paramedics, New Hampshire State Police and New Hampshire Fish and Game Conservation Officers responded to the scene of the accident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua police chief to retire - 0
- Pinkerton student taken to hospital after being hit by car - 0
- Heroin overdoses claim two in Laconia - 0
- Concrete chunk falls onto sidewalk from Elm Street building in Manchester - 0
- Traffic, parking complaints related to Hollis farm stand - 0
- Crews still working on replacing poles after accident - 0
- Woman, 56, struck by car in Laconia accident - 0
- Manchester police investigate two crashes involving two cruisers - 3
- Boy on scooter hits moving vehicle, taken to hospital - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 11
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 2
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 1
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 2
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 1
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- UNH Notebook: Albany is much improved - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer