Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Arrest warrant issued for Derry town administrator for lewd conduct
New Hampshire State Police obtained an arrest warrant for Anderson, 50, on Friday for two counts, both Class A misdemeanors.
Anderson, a former town manager from Boothbay Harbor, Me., has been on paid administrative leave since July 12.
The DirectTV salesman had visited Anderson's home at random around 7:13 p.m. on July 11, and at first believed no one was home, according to an affidavit by Trooper Sgt. John Mullen.
"After observing the home's main door to be open, but the storm door closed, (the salesman) suspected that someone was home," Mullen said in the affidavit. The salesman – identified in court papers as E.F. - knocked but didn't get an answer, so he turned his back and began to leave the property.
The salesman turned his back to the house and "observed an arm sticking out of the door waiving him back to the residence," Mullen said.
The salesman "explained that he was invited into the home and was confronted by a nude male subject," the trooper said.
Anderson told the salesman that he was in a "nudist" home, and "made some comments to (the salesman) which included inviting him to take his clothes off" and inviting him back to the house later on "for a party," according to state police.
For more on this story, see the Saturday edition of the New Hampshire Union Leader.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424