Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Arrest warrant issued for Derry town administrator for lewd conduct
New Hampshire State Police obtained an arrest warrant for Anderson, 50, on Friday for two counts, both Class A misdemeanors.
Anderson, a former town manager from Boothbay Harbor, Me., has been on paid administrative leave since July 12.
The DirectTV salesman had visited Anderson's home at random around 7:13 p.m. on July 11, and at first believed no one was home, according to an affidavit by Trooper Sgt. John Mullen.
"After observing the home's main door to be open, but the storm door closed, (the salesman) suspected that someone was home," Mullen said in the affidavit. The salesman – identified in court papers as E.F. - knocked but didn't get an answer, so he turned his back and began to leave the property.
The salesman turned his back to the house and "observed an arm sticking out of the door waiving him back to the residence," Mullen said.
The salesman "explained that he was invited into the home and was confronted by a nude male subject," the trooper said.
Anderson told the salesman that he was in a "nudist" home, and "made some comments to (the salesman) which included inviting him to take his clothes off" and inviting him back to the house later on "for a party," according to state police.
For more on this story, see the Saturday edition of the New Hampshire Union Leader.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG: Failed suicide attempt led to expectant couple's deaths - 5
- Man wanted in Vermont arrested after high-speed chase in Rochester - 1
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 3
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Man, 41, dies after his car hits utility pole by Nashua library - 0
- Glitches tied to Medicaid rollout now resolved, officials say - 0
- Rockingham County Attorney files lawsuit to access office, but doors remain locked - 0
- Two fall about 50 feet from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Former Ambassador Bolton criticizes Kuster's 'lack of knowledge' on Libya - 3
- Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage - 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424