Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Sex offender, 73, gets bail on failing to report charge
A police prosecutor successfully sought $1,000 cash/surety bail for Searles. He had been convicted of felonious sexual assault in Hillsborough County and aggravated felonious sexual assault in Belknap County.
William Geldart, 68, of 140 Central St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a new charge of resisting arrest and a criminal trespass charge for which he had failed to appear Aug. 7.
He said he noticed Geldart sitting on steps, with a carriage full of aluminum cans, and asked what Geldart was doing.
Whelan said he checked Geldart’s name and learned there was a bench warrant for Geldart’s arrest because he had failed to appear in Circuit Court on a July 11 a criminal trespass charge that alleges he was at the City Library, 405 Pine St., despite being trespassed from the library.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier sought to keep the $200 cash/surety set by the bail commissioner, but Geldart told Judge William Lyons he didn’t think he had that much in his account and wouldn’t be getting his Social Security check until Wednesday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth, PSU hit road for tourneys - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Several union deals on Windham ballots
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council