Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Manchester Crimewatch: Sex offender, 73, gets bail on failing to report charge
A police prosecutor successfully sought $1,000 cash/surety bail for Searles. He had been convicted of felonious sexual assault in Hillsborough County and aggravated felonious sexual assault in Belknap County.
William Geldart, 68, of 140 Central St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a new charge of resisting arrest and a criminal trespass charge for which he had failed to appear Aug. 7.
He said he noticed Geldart sitting on steps, with a carriage full of aluminum cans, and asked what Geldart was doing.
Whelan said he checked Geldart’s name and learned there was a bench warrant for Geldart’s arrest because he had failed to appear in Circuit Court on a July 11 a criminal trespass charge that alleges he was at the City Library, 405 Pine St., despite being trespassed from the library.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier sought to keep the $200 cash/surety set by the bail commissioner, but Geldart told Judge William Lyons he didn’t think he had that much in his account and wouldn’t be getting his Social Security check until Wednesday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Ice storm threatens the region
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424