Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Sex offender, 73, gets bail on failing to report charge
A police prosecutor successfully sought $1,000 cash/surety bail for Searles. He had been convicted of felonious sexual assault in Hillsborough County and aggravated felonious sexual assault in Belknap County.
William Geldart, 68, of 140 Central St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a new charge of resisting arrest and a criminal trespass charge for which he had failed to appear Aug. 7.
He said he noticed Geldart sitting on steps, with a carriage full of aluminum cans, and asked what Geldart was doing.
Whelan said he checked Geldart’s name and learned there was a bench warrant for Geldart’s arrest because he had failed to appear in Circuit Court on a July 11 a criminal trespass charge that alleges he was at the City Library, 405 Pine St., despite being trespassed from the library.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier sought to keep the $200 cash/surety set by the bail commissioner, but Geldart told Judge William Lyons he didn’t think he had that much in his account and wouldn’t be getting his Social Security check until Wednesday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting - 0
- Litchfield man found stabbed - 0
- Driver charged with biting state trooper on I-93 - 5
- Autopsy shows Rochester man shot by officers 3 times - 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 3
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- ‘Coffee with a Cop’ promotes police, community relations - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents
- Total Votes: 917