Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Somber vigil for Josh Savyon
The community of Amherst, where Josh lived with his mother, Becky Kendall Ranes, and his stepfather Ben Ranes, has been reeling since the shooting. The candlelight vigil was organized to give people a place to share their grief and remember Josh, said organizer Mike Costolo.
Candles, donated by the Amherst WalMart and the local Boy Scouts, were lit in memory of Josh, who was preparing to start fourth grade at Wilkins School.
"He meant so much to all of us at Clark-Wilkins," said St. Amand. "We are not used to losing children the way we lost Josh. He will always live in our memories."
"Every now and then, he just bursts into tears," said Cherina Cohen, whose son Malachi was friends with Josh.
Town Adminstrator Jim O'Mara told the gathering that though the events that occurred last Sunday can't be changed, his friends and family should, "Cherish and hold dear those times you got to spend with Josh."
"He just took such joy out of so many different things," she said. "It was just fun to watch him."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424