Home » Opinion » Editorials
Nashua battle: Mayor Lozeau's challenge
The CVS also needs parking and is trying to conform to the city's master plan when it rebuilds. That requires moving its building closer to Main Street. Parking would be in the back.
The mayor brought the parties together months ago and they have finally agreed on a plan that would satisfy both, as well as bringing more parking spaces to downtown and, if the hospital builds, more jobs along with it.
The aldermen have referred the issue to committee, which should take a hard look at it. If the proposal is sound, which we suspect it is, a few weeks' delay won't change it.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 5
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief