Home » Opinion » Editorials
Nashua battle: Mayor Lozeau's challenge
The CVS also needs parking and is trying to conform to the city's master plan when it rebuilds. That requires moving its building closer to Main Street. Parking would be in the back.
The mayor brought the parties together months ago and they have finally agreed on a plan that would satisfy both, as well as bringing more parking spaces to downtown and, if the hospital builds, more jobs along with it.
The aldermen have referred the issue to committee, which should take a hard look at it. If the proposal is sound, which we suspect it is, a few weeks' delay won't change it.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 9
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child