Home » News » Public Safety
Claremont motorcyclist in critical condition after Newbury crash
Motorcyclist Toby Blanchard, 34, was heading west on Route 103 when he lost control and collided with a Toyota operated by Julie Bassi of Concord, which was making a left turn, according to police.
Blanchard was ejected from the motorcycle, and suffered serious injuries. He was transported by ambulance to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon where he remains hospitalized in critical condition in the intensive care unit.
Police said Bassi was not injured.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
- No. 1 UConn women rout No. 2 Duke - 0
- Littleton boys earn victory over White Mountains - 0
- Bedford wrestlers top Goffstown - 0
- Patriots’ Wilfork maintains he’ll be back - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
Number of NH families in need grows
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072