All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In

Home | Public Safety

Smoke alarms send hotel guests scrambling


August 15. 2013 11:03PM


MANCHESTER -- About 100 hotel guests had to leave the Courtyard Marriott at 700 Huse Road after smoke alarms began going off on the second floor just after 10 p.m.

Firefighters focused their efforts on the east side of the three-story building, where the laundry facilities are located.

Fire officials said a malfunctioning air conditioner was the source of the smoke.

Guests were allowed back in by 10:45 p.m.


Fires Manchester


MOST POPULAR ARTICLES