All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Smoke alarms send hotel guests scrambling


MANCHESTER -- About 100 hotel guests had to leave the Courtyard Marriott at 700 Huse Road after smoke alarms began going off on the second floor just after 10 p.m.

Firefighters focused their efforts on the east side of the three-story building, where the laundry facilities are located.

Fire officials said a malfunctioning air conditioner was the source of the smoke.

Guests were allowed back in by 10:45 p.m.


Eric Church
Saturday, 8 p.m.

Discover Wild NH Day
Saturday, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.

Kathy Griffin
Saturday, 7 p.m.

Peter Wolf
Saturday, 7:30 p.m.

Motor Booty Affair
Saturday, 8 p.m.