All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Smoke alarms send hotel guests scrambling


MANCHESTER -- About 100 hotel guests had to leave the Courtyard Marriott at 700 Huse Road after smoke alarms began going off on the second floor just after 10 p.m.

Firefighters focused their efforts on the east side of the three-story building, where the laundry facilities are located.

Fire officials said a malfunctioning air conditioner was the source of the smoke.

Guests were allowed back in by 10:45 p.m.

.

Post or View Comments 


NH Maple Weekend NH Maple Weekend
All Weekend

Sap Gathering Contest Sap Gathering Contest
Saturday, 10 a.m.

45th Annual NH Camping and RV Show 45th Annual NH Camping and RV Show
Friday, 1-8 p.m.,
Saturday, 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.,
Sunday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Ales for Tails Ales for Tails
Sunday, 1-5 p.m.

The Moth Mainstage The Moth Mainstage
Saturday, 8 p.m.