action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67

Home » News » Public Safety

August 15. 2013 11:03PM

Smoke alarms send hotel guests scrambling

MANCHESTER -- About 100 hotel guests had to leave the Courtyard Marriott at 700 Huse Road after smoke alarms began going off on the second floor just after 10 p.m.

Firefighters focused their efforts on the east side of the three-story building, where the laundry facilities are located.
Fire officials said a malfunctioning air conditioner was the source of the smoke.
Guests were allowed back in by 10:45 p.m.


Follow us:
Twitter icon Facebook icon RSS icon
Sorry, no question available

 New Hampshire Business Directory

  

    ADD YOUR BUSINESS TODAY!

 New Hampshire Events Calendar
    

    SHARE EVENTS FOR PUBLICATION, IT'S FREE!

Upcoming Events