Lynch tapped for USNH board of trustees
Gov. Maggie Hassan nominated Lynch to the University System of New Hampshire Board of Trustees Wednesday at the Governor and Executive Council meeting.
Lynch is a 1974 graduate of the University of New Hampshire and the former president of the UNH Alumni Association.
Lynch could not be reached for comment.
The former governor would replace former Senate President Edward Dupont on the board. Dupont was a trustee for 10 years and served as chairman for several terms.
Craig, who was a former House minority leader, would fill the term of George Copadis of Manchester, who was named Department of Employment Security commissioner last year.
The council accepted the resignation of Superior Court Judge John Lewis, who will retire three years before the mandatory retirement age of 70.
He was named as superior court justice by former Gov. Jeanne Shaheen in 2001.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Siege Day launched at Pinkerton; students gain hands-on experience with hommade catapults - 0
- Middle school student's mom says principal used chokehold - 19
- School board suspends driver's ed program in Manchester, will probe source of $180k deficit - 2
- Manchester middle school principal placed on leave - 2
- Lebanon begins search for new school superindendent - 0
- Inventor excites Manchester fourth-graders with math, science possibilities - 0
- Nashua officals tour technical education center - 0
- City fourth-graders to meet entrepreneur Dean Kamen - 0
- No 3-day weekend for kids in Manchester school system - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man indicted on charge he ordered murder of city man - 0
- Husband found guilty, wife awaiting trial in murder of St. Johnsbury, Vt. teacher - 0
- No murder charge in stabbing of Manchester man in 'Black Acres;' self-defense claimed - 0
- One suspected gunman dead, police looking for more suspects in shooting at Canadian parliament - 1
- Keene police release riot images, seek help with identification - 0
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon to care for any potential NH Ebola patients, state announces - 0
- Salem mall renovations on target - 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 3
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 13
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Health costs up for Manchester
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?