Lynch tapped for USNH board of trustees
Gov. Maggie Hassan nominated Lynch to the University System of New Hampshire Board of Trustees Wednesday at the Governor and Executive Council meeting.
Lynch is a 1974 graduate of the University of New Hampshire and the former president of the UNH Alumni Association.
Lynch could not be reached for comment.
The former governor would replace former Senate President Edward Dupont on the board. Dupont was a trustee for 10 years and served as chairman for several terms.
Craig, who was a former House minority leader, would fill the term of George Copadis of Manchester, who was named Department of Employment Security commissioner last year.
The council accepted the resignation of Superior Court Judge John Lewis, who will retire three years before the mandatory retirement age of 70.
He was named as superior court justice by former Gov. Jeanne Shaheen in 2001.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA - 12
- Joseph W. McQuaid: Keeping public in the dark isn't helping find Abigail - 26
- The Peace Light: A Christmas reminder for all - 0
- Doing 'less with less' Is that Gov. Hassan's new motto? - 11
- Washington Jeanne: Will Shaheen face her state? - 44
- McWages: They're about value - 82
- Night lights: Francestown freaks out - 1
- Outrage du jour Garcia, Sullivan and victimhood - 31
- Cyber Monday alarm: The sales tax monster rises - 7
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Ads go after Shea-Porter for ACA support
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Do you like the new University of New Hampshire logo?
- Total Votes: 383