AVA summer exhibit in Lebanon showcases 20 years of winners
LEBANON — AVA Gallery and Art Center spotlights two decades of winners with a showing featuring work from all of the site’s annual juried summer exhibitions.
The exhibition, titled “Juried Show Award Winners 1993-2013: New Work,” will hang through the end of the month at the gallery, located at 11 Bank St.
The annual juried summer exhibition has served as a forum in which to share works in a variety of media and styles by artists both familiar to the AVA community and those showing for the first time.
Jurors come from a range of art-related backgrounds, including professors and historians, gallery curators, museum directors and artists. This summer’s exhibition features work by 52 artists.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.