Home » News » Public Safety
Teen killed in Dover motorcycle crash Wednesday morning
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 1:31 a.m. after a motorcycle, driven by Jarrett Hudson, 18, of Hubbard Road, crashed at the intersection of Back Road and Middle Road.
While Hudson was declared dead at the scene, his passenger, Carter Moore, 18, of Mallard Lane, sustained minor injuries, according to police.
While no one was transported, firefighters assisted police by providing lighting at the scene while investigators worked, according to Asst. Fire Chief James Ormond.
Ormond said firefighters cleared the scene at 2:45 a.m.
"It is believed that both speed and alcohol are contributing factors in the crash," police said.
The accident remains under investigation, anyone with information may contact Dover police at (603) 742-4646 or place an anonymous via the Dover Crimeline at (603) 749-6000.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester restaurant closed after employee commits suicide - 0
- Abby's home, but answers aren't as police ask public for help - 4
- Spofford three-car crash injuries two - 0
- Dover man remains in critical condition after motorcycle crash - 0
- 37 hikers rescued from Mt. Major over weekend - 3
- Missing since October, Abby Hernandez is home - 32
- Solutions sought in rectifying traffic backups in Meredith - 1
- Dover mortorcyclist taken to Maine hospital after crash - 0
- Keene police continue pedestrian collision investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: To keep Libertarians off the ballot, NH violates their rights - 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 1
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
- Still no budget in Nashua - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law