Home » News » Public Safety
Teen killed in Dover motorcycle crash Wednesday morning
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 1:31 a.m. after a motorcycle, driven by Jarrett Hudson, 18, of Hubbard Road, crashed at the intersection of Back Road and Middle Road.
While Hudson was declared dead at the scene, his passenger, Carter Moore, 18, of Mallard Lane, sustained minor injuries, according to police.
While no one was transported, firefighters assisted police by providing lighting at the scene while investigators worked, according to Asst. Fire Chief James Ormond.
Ormond said firefighters cleared the scene at 2:45 a.m.
"It is believed that both speed and alcohol are contributing factors in the crash," police said.
The accident remains under investigation, anyone with information may contact Dover police at (603) 742-4646 or place an anonymous via the Dover Crimeline at (603) 749-6000.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua police chief to retire - 0
- Pinkerton student taken to hospital after being hit by car - 1
- Heroin overdoses claim two in Laconia - 0
- Concrete chunk falls onto sidewalk from Elm Street building in Manchester - 0
- Traffic, parking complaints related to Hollis farm stand - 0
- Crews still working on replacing poles after accident - 0
- Woman, 56, struck by car in Laconia accident - 0
- Manchester police investigate two crashes involving two cruisers - 3
- Boy on scooter hits moving vehicle, taken to hospital - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge plans to release GT Advanced Technologies documents critical of Apple - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Derry's tax rate drops as property valuations increase - 0
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home - 8
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 2
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 26
Trump fired up over NH mailer