Home » News » Public Safety
Teen killed in Dover motorcycle crash Wednesday morning
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 1:31 a.m. after a motorcycle, driven by Jarrett Hudson, 18, of Hubbard Road, crashed at the intersection of Back Road and Middle Road.
While Hudson was declared dead at the scene, his passenger, Carter Moore, 18, of Mallard Lane, sustained minor injuries, according to police.
While no one was transported, firefighters assisted police by providing lighting at the scene while investigators worked, according to Asst. Fire Chief James Ormond.
Ormond said firefighters cleared the scene at 2:45 a.m.
"It is believed that both speed and alcohol are contributing factors in the crash," police said.
The accident remains under investigation, anyone with information may contact Dover police at (603) 742-4646 or place an anonymous via the Dover Crimeline at (603) 749-6000.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry police recover stolen box for worn flags - 0
- Chief to Chef: Charlestown veteran chief leaving for food venture - 0
- Fire Marshal's Office didn't condemn school's historic stage - 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Slippery slide makes Monday driving tough - 0
- Epping, Merrimack motorists hurt in Route 125 crash - 0
- UPDATE: Sunapee driver charged in Vermont couple's deaths - 2
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072