Home » News » Public Safety
Teen killed in Dover motorcycle crash Wednesday morning
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 1:31 a.m. after a motorcycle, driven by Jarrett Hudson, 18, of Hubbard Road, crashed at the intersection of Back Road and Middle Road.
While Hudson was declared dead at the scene, his passenger, Carter Moore, 18, of Mallard Lane, sustained minor injuries, according to police.
While no one was transported, firefighters assisted police by providing lighting at the scene while investigators worked, according to Asst. Fire Chief James Ormond.
Ormond said firefighters cleared the scene at 2:45 a.m.
"It is believed that both speed and alcohol are contributing factors in the crash," police said.
The accident remains under investigation, anyone with information may contact Dover police at (603) 742-4646 or place an anonymous via the Dover Crimeline at (603) 749-6000.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- Family trying to recover from fire 2 weeks before Christmas - 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 16
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072