Home » News » Public Safety
Nashua landscaper honored for saving Windham toddler
Also attending the meeting was 4-year-old Conner St. Laurent and his mother, Rachael St. Laurent.
St. Laurent was also presented with a framed photograph of her and her son with Pulomena during a recent fire station visit.
McPherson said the little boy, whose family preferred he stay out of the spotlight, was doing extremely well following last month's accident.
Pulomena was working on a job site on Sharon Road on July 17 when he heard a woman screaming.
Without hesitation, Pulomena rushed over the fence and successfully performed several cycles of CPR on the unconscious little boy until he began coughing up water.
Conner was later taken to Elliot Hospital in Manchester, where he was released about a week and a half later. He has since made a full firstname.lastname@example.org
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'