Home » News » Public Safety
Nashua landscaper honored for saving Windham toddler
Also attending the meeting was 4-year-old Conner St. Laurent and his mother, Rachael St. Laurent.
St. Laurent was also presented with a framed photograph of her and her son with Pulomena during a recent fire station visit.
McPherson said the little boy, whose family preferred he stay out of the spotlight, was doing extremely well following last month's accident.
Pulomena was working on a job site on Sharon Road on July 17 when he heard a woman screaming.
Without hesitation, Pulomena rushed over the fence and successfully performed several cycles of CPR on the unconscious little boy until he began coughing up water.
Conner was later taken to Elliot Hospital in Manchester, where he was released about a week and a half later. He has since made a full email@example.com
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police hope for driving dream, but prepared for driving nightmare in Loudon - 0
- Police investigate serious accident in Manchester - 0
- Wakefield woman dies in crash; Rye woman crashes into utility pole - 0
- Wakefield woman killed in Milton crash - 0
- Portsmouth police locate, arrest driver after accident - 0
- Two vehicle crash in Milton ends with one driver sustaining fatal injuries - 0
- Assisted living facility proposed for Londonderry - 0
- Plaistow police chief passes away after battle with cancer - 0
- Fire damages building at Jaffrey transfer station - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland takes first of two from NH Fisher Cats Saturday - 0
- Readers' Choice winners say public vote is meaningful - 0
- Amherst mini-golf course is readers' top choice - 0
- Twins Smoke Shop focuses on good cigars, happy clients - 0
- 'Backstage' NASCAR passes are fans' delight in Loudon - 0
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured when hit by car in Manchester accident - 0
- Bonners host charity music festival in Portsmouth - 0
- He knows the Memorial Wall, name by name - 0
- NH to host New England governors, Eastern Canadian premiers in Mount Washington - 0
New Hampshire events starting on July 13
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Houston hands Red Sox a loss Saturday
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms