Pinkerton Academy chooses two from Chester for board of trustees
Bonnie Eckerman is a professional in the health care industry with a specialty in management of disabilities. She is currently with the Children's Pyramid, and has traveled nationally and internationally, according to Chip Underhill, Pinkerton Academy's public relations director.
She graduated from Pinkerton Academy in 1993.
Ed Karjala is a professional with an extensive background in technology. He is director of enterprise infrastructure/distributed hosting with Fidelity Investments.
"The appointment of Bonnie and Ed strengthens the perspective of Chester on the board of trustees," said board of trustees president Harry Burnham. "They also reinforce the academy's orientation to students and technology. We look forward to their contributions as new board members."
This fall will be the first year Pinkerton Academy contracts with Auburn to serve as that town's high school of record. Auburn students previously attended high school in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Physician reprimanded after baby’s brain damaged in delivery - 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- Police searching for person stealing from cars in Manchester - 1
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 1
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
Plaistow town planner arrested
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH
Pipeline's NH route moves to top choice