Pinkerton Academy chooses two from Chester for board of trustees
Bonnie Eckerman is a professional in the health care industry with a specialty in management of disabilities. She is currently with the Children's Pyramid, and has traveled nationally and internationally, according to Chip Underhill, Pinkerton Academy's public relations director.
She graduated from Pinkerton Academy in 1993.
Ed Karjala is a professional with an extensive background in technology. He is director of enterprise infrastructure/distributed hosting with Fidelity Investments.
"The appointment of Bonnie and Ed strengthens the perspective of Chester on the board of trustees," said board of trustees president Harry Burnham. "They also reinforce the academy's orientation to students and technology. We look forward to their contributions as new board members."
This fall will be the first year Pinkerton Academy contracts with Auburn to serve as that town's high school of record. Auburn students previously attended high school in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton Academy tops Hanover High in 'Granite State Challenge' - 0
- Manchester Central High’s John Rist, back in charge, wipes slate clean for some - 0
- Keene State College grad taking science study to new heights on Mount Everest - 0
- School group favors opening JROTC at Nashua high school - 0
- Athletics Dept. employee at UNH fired over 'invasion of privacy' - 0
- Loeb School spring classes include travel writing - 0
- Windham ready to open a 'Little Shop of Horrors' - 0
- Salem to decide fate of $75m school proposal - 0
- Allenstown parents mobilize to stave off $1 million school budget cut - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 2
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 1
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings