Pinkerton Academy chooses two from Chester for board of trustees
Bonnie Eckerman is a professional in the health care industry with a specialty in management of disabilities. She is currently with the Children's Pyramid, and has traveled nationally and internationally, according to Chip Underhill, Pinkerton Academy's public relations director.
She graduated from Pinkerton Academy in 1993.
Ed Karjala is a professional with an extensive background in technology. He is director of enterprise infrastructure/distributed hosting with Fidelity Investments.
"The appointment of Bonnie and Ed strengthens the perspective of Chester on the board of trustees," said board of trustees president Harry Burnham. "They also reinforce the academy's orientation to students and technology. We look forward to their contributions as new board members."
This fall will be the first year Pinkerton Academy contracts with Auburn to serve as that town's high school of record. Auburn students previously attended high school in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- High School Football: Lawrence, Mass., tops Salem - 0
- Five state police cruisers among many accidents due to storm - 0
- Manchester says streets will be clear for Fisher Cats Thanksgiving 5K - 0
- Keene churches increase winter breakfasts this year - 0
- Housing vouchers are available for veterans - 0
- Bedford Women's Club to recognize veteran - 0
- Person found dead in Manchester alley - 0
- NH Veterans Briefs: Sweeney Post events - 0
- Uber at $40 billion valuation would eclipse Twitter and Hertz - 0
NH Veterans Briefs: Sweeney Post events
Salem's holiday parade is Sunday
Housing vouchers are available for veterans
Person found dead in Manchester alley
Bedford Women's Club to recognize veteran
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection