Pinkerton Academy chooses two from Chester for board of trustees
Bonnie Eckerman is a professional in the health care industry with a specialty in management of disabilities. She is currently with the Children's Pyramid, and has traveled nationally and internationally, according to Chip Underhill, Pinkerton Academy's public relations director.
She graduated from Pinkerton Academy in 1993.
Ed Karjala is a professional with an extensive background in technology. He is director of enterprise infrastructure/distributed hosting with Fidelity Investments.
"The appointment of Bonnie and Ed strengthens the perspective of Chester on the board of trustees," said board of trustees president Harry Burnham. "They also reinforce the academy's orientation to students and technology. We look forward to their contributions as new board members."
This fall will be the first year Pinkerton Academy contracts with Auburn to serve as that town's high school of record. Auburn students previously attended high school in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Girl Scouts need help sending cookies to military personnel overseas - 0
- Auto dealers group offers scholarship aid, funds to NH veterans programs - 0
- Commentary: Chronically homeless vets are a problem for all of us - 0
- Rep. Shea-Porter bashes planned military cuts - 0
- New Hampshire Veterans News in Brief - 0
- Sen. Ayotte concerned about cuts in COLA for new service members - 0
- NH veterans get a deal at Amesbury Sports Park - 0
- VA Medical Center to host open house - 0
- Parents of fallen SEAL will speak in Hollis - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth