Pinkerton Academy chooses two from Chester for board of trustees
Bonnie Eckerman is a professional in the health care industry with a specialty in management of disabilities. She is currently with the Children's Pyramid, and has traveled nationally and internationally, according to Chip Underhill, Pinkerton Academy's public relations director.
She graduated from Pinkerton Academy in 1993.
Ed Karjala is a professional with an extensive background in technology. He is director of enterprise infrastructure/distributed hosting with Fidelity Investments.
"The appointment of Bonnie and Ed strengthens the perspective of Chester on the board of trustees," said board of trustees president Harry Burnham. "They also reinforce the academy's orientation to students and technology. We look forward to their contributions as new board members."
This fall will be the first year Pinkerton Academy contracts with Auburn to serve as that town's high school of record. Auburn students previously attended high school in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 10
- Charitable organizations raise money, and lift spirits with Christmas tree sales - 0
- Holiday edition reminder to our readers - 1
- 600 gather for New Horizons soup kitchen, shelter fundraiser - 0
- Conn. school shooting probe ends with gunman's motives unknown - 43
- Railway company proposing Montreal to Portland service through northern NH - 19
- Exeter theater group suspends campaign to save Ioka - 0
- Stained-glass windows get new look at Tucker Free Library in Henniker - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Driver was trying to kill himself
- Do you like the new University of New Hampshire logo?
- Total Votes: 383