Auxiliary national president to visit NH
She will arrive Sunday, Aug. 25, at Manchester Airport and attend the 6 p.m. dinner at the Franklin Post and Auxiliary.
She will also visit with the Concord and Jaffrey Post & Auxiliary.
All auxiliary and post members are invited to attend any and all functions.
The Traveling Team encourages anyone interested to join them at the Merrimack Post at 3 p.m. on Sunday prior to going to the airport.
Hotel reservations can be made by calling the Holiday Inn Express in Merrimack at 429-3600 and say you are with the VFW. Room rates are $94 for a double.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Deadline set for identifiers on for-profit MADD donation bins in NH - 0
- Navy again seeking bids to develop former prison 'The Castle' at Portsmouth shipyard - 0
- Navy: Anyone want keys to the Castle at Portsmouth shipyard? - 1
- Occupy Manchester group ousted from park makes case before New Hampshire Supreme Ccourt - 0
- Former NH state trooper gets new state job after 2010 conviction - 18
- Public hearing is set in Portsmouth on plan to beddown 12 KC-46A aircraft - 0
- U.N. denies reports representative in Ukraine seized in Crimea - 0
- Frigid weather has maple producers expecting a 'couple of weeks' delay - 0
- NH Motor Speedway founder selling lakeside estate for NH-record $49 million - 7
READER COMMENTS: 12
- Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home - 0
- UNH hires former Attorney General Delaney to investigate reporting delays on athletic improprieties - 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 4
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 1
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 5
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill