Auxiliary national president to visit NH
She will arrive Sunday, Aug. 25, at Manchester Airport and attend the 6 p.m. dinner at the Franklin Post and Auxiliary.
She will also visit with the Concord and Jaffrey Post & Auxiliary.
All auxiliary and post members are invited to attend any and all functions.
The Traveling Team encourages anyone interested to join them at the Merrimack Post at 3 p.m. on Sunday prior to going to the airport.
Hotel reservations can be made by calling the Holiday Inn Express in Merrimack at 429-3600 and say you are with the VFW. Room rates are $94 for a double.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Taxation without representation again? - 3
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 4
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 2
- Another View -- Fred Hiatt: Disengage from the world, and this is what happens - 1
- David Harsanyi: Are teachers really underpaid? - 12
- Jonah Goldberg: The U.N. club needs higher standards - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 21
- Deroy Murdock: What if Gaza were San Diego instead? - 1
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 55
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth Herald sports editor accused of possessing child porn - 0
- Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it - 1
- Some sex assault charges dismissed against former Nashua coach - 0
- Jury deliberating in Plaistow lawyer’s sex assault trial - 0
- Meriam Ibrahim, Sudanese family arriving in Manchester tonight - 1
- Pembroke couple recovering from injuries in Dixville ATV crash - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 6
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 3
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it