Movie night at Manchester church
The church has a big screen to show the movie in the parking lot, and there will be free popcorn and family fun before the movie starts.
Before the movie, there will be a magic show performed by local magician Derrick Morais.
Morais will be a senior at Memorial High School this fall, and has been working his magic for four years.
CONCORD — Bring your family and friends to this year’s fourth annual East Concord Pork Festival at Grace Episcopal Church in East Concord from noon to 3 p.m. on Aug. 18.
Live music will be provided by balladeer Jim Barnes, who is sponsored by NE Propane Distributors.
The Take- A-Tote program was developed as an outreach goal of the Bishop’s Committee in 2009 to provide weekend “totes,” packed with food that was nutritious, nonperishable, and inexpensive.
By delivering cloth bags each week filled with cereal, pasta, soup cups, ramen noodles as well as fresh fruit, breakfast bars and packages of crackers and cheese, the church has ensured that at least 25 families at Mill Brook School have supplemental food to nourish their child on the weekend.
During the winter months, food collection boxes were set up at the Windmill Restaurant on Loudon Road and the True Brew Barista in downtown Concord.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Deadline set for identifiers on for-profit MADD donation bins in NH - 0
- Navy again seeking bids to develop former prison 'The Castle' at Portsmouth shipyard - 0
- Navy: Anyone want keys to the Castle at Portsmouth shipyard? - 1
- Occupy Manchester group ousted from park makes case before New Hampshire Supreme Ccourt - 0
- Former NH state trooper gets new state job after 2010 conviction - 18
- Public hearing is set in Portsmouth on plan to beddown 12 KC-46A aircraft - 0
- U.N. denies reports representative in Ukraine seized in Crimea - 0
- Frigid weather has maple producers expecting a 'couple of weeks' delay - 0
- NH Motor Speedway founder selling lakeside estate for NH-record $49 million - 7
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Hockey: Northeastern wins in OT, forces Game 3 with UNH - 0
- NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll - 0
- Pembroke voters OK clock tower face-lift - 0
- Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer - 0
- Groveton backs 'Plan B' for town office project - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Obama's national security aides meet to discuss Ukraine - 0
- Radio host wants official's lawsuit dismissed - 0
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer
Charles Krauthammer: How to handle Putin