Movie night at Manchester church
The church has a big screen to show the movie in the parking lot, and there will be free popcorn and family fun before the movie starts.
Before the movie, there will be a magic show performed by local magician Derrick Morais.
Morais will be a senior at Memorial High School this fall, and has been working his magic for four years.
CONCORD — Bring your family and friends to this year’s fourth annual East Concord Pork Festival at Grace Episcopal Church in East Concord from noon to 3 p.m. on Aug. 18.
Live music will be provided by balladeer Jim Barnes, who is sponsored by NE Propane Distributors.
The Take- A-Tote program was developed as an outreach goal of the Bishop’s Committee in 2009 to provide weekend “totes,” packed with food that was nutritious, nonperishable, and inexpensive.
By delivering cloth bags each week filled with cereal, pasta, soup cups, ramen noodles as well as fresh fruit, breakfast bars and packages of crackers and cheese, the church has ensured that at least 25 families at Mill Brook School have supplemental food to nourish their child on the weekend.
During the winter months, food collection boxes were set up at the Windmill Restaurant on Loudon Road and the True Brew Barista in downtown Concord.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Drew Cline: Rand Paul's coalition vs. Ted Cruz's army - 4
- Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed - 4
- George Will: Understanding our divisions - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: Attorney General Eric Holder's race card - 0
- Another View -- Bobby Jindal: NH should trust parents to choose schools - 14
- Charles Arlinghaus: A $400 million hole was just blown in the state budget - 5
- Thomas Sowell: Fraudulent stats behind 'equal pay' claims - 1
- Jonah Goldberg: The left's arrogant groupthink - 0
- Rep. Adam Schroadter: Penalties for marijuana use in NH should fit the crime - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack storage facility to be region's largest - 0
- C's lose tiebreaker for draft order - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Mercury Systems brings 90 jobs to Hudson - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 0
- Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan - 0
- Sen. Odell won't seek re-election - 0
- Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Ann Kuster loves Obamacare but won't pay for it - 11
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition