Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man plans to claim self-defense in fracas outside of The Page in Portsmouth
Mayo is accused of getting into a fight with Zachary Green around 1 a.m. July 15, 2012, and fracturing his skull. Police say that Mayo and Green left The Page and met in the Vaughan Mall before the confrontation.
Green was found unconscious at the scene. He was taken to Portsmouth Regional Hospital and put in the intensive care unit for treatment.
He was arrested last September by Portsmouth police. At the time, he was being held in Maine on a probation violation.
Court documents say Mayo rejected a plea offer to settle the case and decided to go to trial to contest the charges.
Mayo faces up to 7½ to 15 years in prison if convicted of first-degree assault.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424