Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Nashua police make arrest in Subway robbery
NASHUA – A city woman is accused of robbing Subway at knifepoint early Monday morning.
Viviana Rosario, 26, of 18 ½ Arlington St., Apt. 15, allegedly entered the 291 Main St. sandwich shop about 1:25 a.m. armed with a knife and robbed the clerk, fleeing with an undisclosed amount of cash, according to police.
Detectives subsequently arrested her on Faxon Street just before 9 a.m. Monday.
Rosario is charged with one count of robbery and a charge of falsifying physical evidence. Police said after the robbery she ditched some of the clothing she had worn while committing the crime.
What's next: Rosario refused bail and is to be arraigned Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483