Pats Peak Ski Area in Henniker adds 4 trails, triple chairlift as part of upgrade
But naming the trails is being left up to the public and soon the Pats Peak Facebook page will offer directions on how people can submit ideas for names for the trails.
Carrying folks to the top of the mountain will be a new triple chair lift that was purchased from a ski area in Ontario and has been completely refurbished over the course of the last two years. The new lift is the area’s third triple lift.
Putting snow on the mountain will be easier and more efficient, with the installation of six new snowmaking “fan guns,” which require less compressed air and put out more snow.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Air Refueling Wing members rally to help comrade's family - 0
- Snodeo offers a peek at latest snowmobile models - 0
- Anne Frank play planned - 0
- Fans still really glad to see John Ford Coley perform hits from '70s - 0
- PSU hosts high school jazz festival March 11 - 0
- Husband-and-wife team showcases YoYo skills, sense of humor Saturday - 0
- Battle of the Bands marches into Newmarket's Stone Church this month - 0
- Pizza on menu at Mini Iron Chef contest - 0
- 'Environmental Portrait' exhibition at dedicated to late photographer - 0
Anne Frank play planned
Fate of adopted Ethiopian boy lies in a FedEx box on its way from a remote African village
PSU hosts high school jazz festival March 11
House votes for cellphone ban while driving