Pats Peak Ski Area in Henniker adds 4 trails, triple chairlift as part of upgrade
But naming the trails is being left up to the public and soon the Pats Peak Facebook page will offer directions on how people can submit ideas for names for the trails.
Carrying folks to the top of the mountain will be a new triple chair lift that was purchased from a ski area in Ontario and has been completely refurbished over the course of the last two years. The new lift is the area’s third triple lift.
Putting snow on the mountain will be easier and more efficient, with the installation of six new snowmaking “fan guns,” which require less compressed air and put out more snow.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fundraiser to help Lyndeborough assault victim - 0
- Derry to NASA: 'We've got a marketing problem' - 0
- Invasive beetle found near NH, Mass. border - 0
- Mural dream becomes an artistic reality in Nashua - 0
- Loeb School offers Social Media for Business July 18th - 0
- Prescott Park brings more than roots with The Lone Bellow - 0
- Mary Chapin Carpenter returns to Prescott Park - 0
- Time for Hunter Education! Last call for bowhunter-only program - 0
- Rock N Roll Women Take the Monkey Stage - 0
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Invasive beetle found near NH, Mass. border
Community groups profit from race week
Outrageous waste: You overpaid by how much?
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy